Saturday, October 04, 2008

An American Carol


Twice in one day! I had to give a review of the movie we just saw - An American Carol. Even though it wasn't a great movie technically, I loved it. It was hilarious at points. Even if you don't agree with the politics, I think you might enjoy it. As a conservative who has been hit upside the head with liberal ranting in movies that I didn't know were going to be political, it was cathartic to watch. An interesting mix of "Airplane!"-like, irreverent, slap-stick-humor and a serious patriotic message. A blogger reviewed it thus:

Two tickets for “An American Carol” this evening - $16
Flipping the bird to the Hollywood Left - Priceless!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We saw it Jane.........I can't believe Charlie went with me........It was kind of lame but I agree with what you said....we only had to pay 10! We went before noon go get that deal:)

Sarah said...

OH FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!!!! update missy