Friday, February 29, 2008

Who Wants to Move to Denver?



















I just spent a day in Denver with 4 co-workers. We were all here for a meeting and our boss let us take an extra day for "team building" (we decided it was our version of the executive golf outing).
We rode the Ski Train up to Winter Park and spent the day shopping, eating and generally having a great time. We laughed so hard my cheeks hurt!
I was also able to go to Mass during the week at the most beautiful church - The Church of the Holy Ghost in downtown Denver. Here is a picture of it, which doesn't begin to do it justice. I gasped when I walked in because it's so beautiful - rich, dark wood throughout - especially behind the altar.
Downtown Denver is amazing. People walking around at all hours, a free trolley that goes up and down the main street, which is an enormous outdoor mall. And here's something I saw this trip for the first time.

It's the Denver Convention Center. Sure beats our Tulsa Driller!

2 comments:

T said...

it looks so beautiful!

Lisa said...

How fun!