Saturday, August 04, 2007

I am David

I watched the best movie today on the Idependent Film Channel (550 on DirecTV) - I Am David. It's about a young boy who escapes from a Stalinist labor camp in Bulgaria and travels through Italy trying to get to Denmark where he's been told to deliver an important letter. It had strong themes about love and beauty. I liked it so much I ordered one and had it sent to Theresa (it had a message in it about trust that I thought she would appreciate right about now).

If I can figure out how this blog works I will post a list of my favorite movies. Chris and I are big movie fans - we go to one at least once a week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, there is a place in your personal profile for you to list your favorite movies. i am going to start blogging believe it or not! i like this much better than myspace. pure substance, no cosmo tests and sexy pics. love ya!

Anonymous said...

oops sorry that was supposed to be left by john dillinger not chad

Jane said...

Hi David!! I kind of figured it was you (or some crazy guy like the ones who left comments on my first 2 entries!!)

Love you!
Mom