Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back to Blogging

or not.. who knows? But I realized I've stopped blogging and I decided to change that. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm currently up way to late, playing on the computer and listening to Michael Jackson stuff on CNN. I can't believe I'm doing that! When he died and they interrupted radio and TV, I thought, "Good Lord! This guy is not the president!" But it is pretty fascinating to watch the videos that were popular while I was in a black hole called "early parenting"! He really was very gifted. What a sad life.

BUT it is Friday and I am looking forward to a 3 day week next week. Love ya'll!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome back!..........by all the coverage you would think he's the president........It was a sad life indeed!........when you said "black Whole".......guess what I thought you meant:)

mesc said...

Hey and we all know the whole country celebrates your birthday with fireworks - and every city is in on it! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY sister dear - love ya - ME

Lisa said...

Wow thanks for reminding me........it always comes on so fast..........where....are you today?