Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beautiful Honduras

Chris and I are in beautiful Honduras visiting Lizzy. It´s sooo wonderful to see her and to see exactly where she lives and the beautiful people she works with has been quite a blessing. We were here for 3 days Produce"> it´s the city where Liz lives. People asked us often if we liked Honduras, they had a hard time understanding why we thought it was better than the US in many ways, a better place to raise children especially. The children amazed me. And so did the women. Getting there was a trip and a half and getting to some of the people´s homes was even more of a trip. I´ll write more later, right now I´m in an internet cafe with Chris, Liz and 2 American girls we gave a ride to. They´re waiting to go.
We´re now headed here
Love you, and I hope the St. Mary´s reunion was wonderful!!

Oh well, blogging with Spanish directions isn´t working (and the keyboard is different!). The pics screwed up, will fix later. Adios!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So neat! You are such good parents........I can't wait to her more!

T said...

Oh man Mommy, I am realizing how many times a day I call you now that I can't!

Lizzy needs to stop hogging :(

mesc said...

Give lots of hugs to Liz for us - we miss her lots. Her Favorite Aunt ME!