Thursday, March 20, 2008

Theresa's House

Chris and I are in Oakland at Theresa's home. We'll be joined by Mary later tonight. We're all here to celebrate Theresa's confirmation at the Easter Vigil :)
Right now T is at work and we're waiting for our oatmeal to cool. I love her apartment, it's very peaceful, warm, and...Theresa. Tonight one of Theresa's good friends will be hosting a passover meal as a Noble tradition. We brought our seder prayer books, and our Holy Thursday cup and plate (garage sale finds - both with the Last Supper on them, each at a different sale). Later today Chris and I are going to take a walk to T's church to see if it's open for prayer and then for a walk by the lake.
Love you all! Have a Blessed Holy Week!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh how nice! I hope you take pictures and post them! God bless Theresa, you must be so proud and excicted for her! Why did I think she lives in California?

mesc said...

I am so glad you are there, Jane and Chris and Mary - I wish we could be, too. Much love and prayers to all of you - Theresa - may this evening bring you full circle in your life - with peace, love and serenity that Jesus brings to all who ask. Much love - Aunt ME