Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pink Bikes!

Sarah is home for Spring Break. When she comes home activity begins. We usually exercise by "dancing like no one's watching" in the living room. That's fun. But yesterday she had another idea. Let's go bicycling at Riverside Park with the Free Pink Bikes. So cool and unlike Tulsa (I love Tulsa but I swear they can be frustrating when it comes to being...well, anything like Denver!).
We just used our credit card to release the bikes and there was no charge. There were plenty to choose from and they're well maintained so the bikes were a breeze (literally!) to ride. It was close to 70 degrees yesterday and sunny. We rode FOUR MILES! What a beautiful way to end the day!!! Thank you, Sar Bear!!

1 comment:

T said...

Sigh. I wish I was there. Those bikes look awesome!!!! I am so proud of Tulsa. The Bay Area doesn't have anything cool like that!