Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Update

I wish I had pictures to post, but they're stuck inside Theresa's camera.

We're all sitting at Nordaggio's coffee shop, keeping Sarah company while she works. We're all working on computers, reading and talking - except Mary, she's sleeping (except when we all laugh at her, which wakes her up!).

We're about to leave to take Theresa to the airport, which is very sad. She has to work tomorrow, which is crazy.

We had a wonderful Christmas - we went to Mass on Christmas Eve then read our Christmas Chimes story. On Christmas morning we all woke up kind of late so the eggnog wasn't ready (wasn't even purchased!!) and the monkey bread hadn't been started yet, but oh well, it was wonderful anyway. Then after our ham dinner we watched the Christmas Story and T, Sarah and I went to the adoration chapel. I can't believe I went along with this, but we then all came home and watched the SIMPSON'S movie. Anyone who knows me knows how much I DON'T like the Simpsons, but the kids talked us into it and guess what, I loved it! I laughed and laughed.

Yesterday we went to the Whitehursts for games but we ended up enjoying our conversation so much we ended up talking instead.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mesc said...

If everyone was on a computer then why is it that only your blog is updated???? Where is DAVID?

I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas. It was such a wonderful thing to call to wish you a Merry Christmas and be able to be on a conference call with Liz. Oh my goodness. That was my best present for Christmas.

Lots of love - ME