Saturday, March 07, 2009

Phoenix with the Sibs

I just returned from a lovely trip to visit my brothers and sisters (and in-laws and cousin Mary Lynn). We all congregated in Phoenix, where Larry lives. It was so great to see Larry - it's been SEVEN years since I saw him!!! That is too long and it won't be that long again, doggone it!

We stayed at Embassy Suites where the free "lubrication" assisted in relaxed, enjoyable time. We laughed heartily, shared warm (and not so warm!) memories, and had a lot of fun. They all ended up here on their way back to Michigan, which was great - we very rarely are able to have family with us. Once Mary Ellen posts her pics, I'll link.

Love y'all!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gift we have in family! I think the older we get the more precious they are to us. I feel so blessed that I live so close to my siblings and their children.
So nice you guys made a point of all getting together!

Sarah said...

Hahahahahaha Is what comes to mind when I think of my moomers and the sibs drinking the night away..I am just waiting that splended night when it will be my turn with my rosy cheeked mommy