Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sooner or Later


Our poor Sooners (Univ of OK) lost their Bowl game last night. I'm sitting here at work and it feels like I walked into a funeral home. One co-worker said he thought about taking a bereavement day today. Like Chris said, it's not "just football" in Oklahoma.

I am inspired by Mary Ellen's camping plans for the year. I was thinking just yesterday that this might be the first time we actually plan our days off at the beginning of the year. Last year I kind of accidentally lost some and THAT is not acceptable.

Have a wonderful day y'all (including those in mourning).

1 comment:

mesc said...

An HR person lost vacation time!!! My sister lost vacation time!!! Where was your payroll person??? I let everyone know beginning in July that they have ____ many hours to use by Dec 31st - tell your payroll person to get on the ball - or why not just hire M.E.