Saturday, November 05, 2011

Hmmm...

It's funny how the people I introduced to blogging, like Mary Ellen and Lisa, blog all the time and yet I can't seem to get back into it. I used to love blogging. Anyway. Here I sit listening to George Winston, Enya and John Michael Talbot (playlist.com) while Sarah is baking a cake. She's trying out recipes and I get to be the delighted tester!! :) However! I just received this:
so I don't want to have happen what USUALLY happens when Sarah comes home and bakes things like this: .
This one was for her friend Amy - for her birthday. Here's one she baked for me:
Isn't she talented? Chris just sat down to watch the OU game he recorded and discovered that it didn't record. And guess whose fault it is!!! I saw it was recording on ESPN too so I removed the ABC recording......only to find out that ESPN was blocked out. I remember back in Steubenville I was doing child care at the Cowen's house and noticed their VCR (remember those?) was on. So I did them a favor and turned it off :). It was Super Bowl Sunday. And their team was in it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Jane I don't blog all the time.......usally just family events and yes you inspired me....Yes Sarah is talented! I'm impressed.....25 pounds.........good for you......stay away from Sarah!.....You did somehting that I always do....you were just trying to be helpful.........I had a good laugh!

mesc said...

Oh my goodness - you did 25! This post was worth waiting for!

Sarah Beara move in with Aunt ME - I will eat all your goodies!